01. summer’s end; foo fighters
Golden lips and cherry wine, moonshine in your hair. Just keep staring at the sun, pray for summer’s end
02. burgh island; ben howard
And if ever to leave, I’ll say before I go that you’re the best moment I have ever known. With brown eyes shining, short light on a way to go.
03. just a boy; angus and julia stone
That big old smile is all you wore, girl you make me want to feel things I never felt before.
04. blue light; bloc party
I still feel you and the taste of cigarettes, what could I ever run to? just tell me it’s tearing you apart, just tell me you cannot sleep.
05. we laugh indoors; death cab for cutie
And I’ll never admit I loved you, Guinevre.
06. corner of your heart; ingrid michaelson
There’s a corner of your heart for me, there’s a corner of your heart just for me.
07. sweet disposition; the temper trap
Oh, reckless abandon, like no one is watching you.
08. nothing like you and I; the perishers
As our heart started beating faster, I recall your laughter from long ago.
09. change your mind: the killers
We are all the same, and love is blind. The sun is gone before it shines.
10. (you want to) make a memory; bon jovi
Hello again, it’s you and be, kinda like it used to be
sipping wine, killing time, trying to solve life’s mystery.
11. sweet dream; greg laswell
If I could write out my own dream for the next time that I sleep you’d be the first one that I see, and I the last one that you keep.
12. life in technicolor: coldplay
Gravity release me and don’t ever hold me down, now my feet won’t touch the ground.